IT'S LIVE!!! In The Fairytale is finally here!

♠ Posted by Kumiko Lei at 8:54 AM

In Every fairytale there's anger, hurt, and love. For Raleigh Jefferson her fairytale is no different.

Since she was a little girl, watching Snow White meet her prince as she frolicked through the forest, the idea of Happily Ever After was embedded in Raleigh's mind. Her heart skipped a beat over the Beast's love of Belle, and she knew she'd swim the ocean to save her black haired prince from drowning, even without a mermaid tail. Destiny and forever. She wouldn't settle for anything less.

She wasn't looking for a man to frolic in the forest for her. If she were to actually witness such a thing she'd probably smack the man for acting a fool. But she did want her own Cinderella story. She wanted to glide down the aisle in her own glass slippers toward the man she loved, the one who returned that love unconditionally.

She never knew how hard this dream of hers would be until she met Him. Will the truth of the world around her and the pain that can be carried in someone's heart be too much to handle, or can Raleigh find a way to truly live... In The Fairytale?

Amazon | B&N | Add To Goodreads




I shake my head back and forth. “I find nothing about Princess stories odd but it isn’t every day you see something to do with them on a man. Anyway, who said I’d had the keychain since I was a kid? My last trip to Disney was only two years ago. Don’t laugh ok. I happen to be very much into the whole concept of meeting my Prince one day. The man that was destined for me type of thing. The life of a Princess with her Prince. I can’t believe I’m actually telling you this.”

“So you’re looking to be royalty one day? I can’t really help you with that but I can help when it comes to meeting a Prince.”

I take a right where he instructed and quickly glance over at him to see if he’s trying to poke fun at me again or not. He looks genuine though as he smiles and points at a small concrete drive that leads to a single black garage door. I turn in and put the car in park. I twist in my seat slightly looking right at him. “So, not that you yourself are him, but you want to help me to meet my Prince, ‘so say’?”

“Oh it’s me I’m talking about alright. Now I didn’t say I could help you with your Prince, just a Prince.” He reaches out his hand for a hand shake so I just play along confused as can be and roll my eyes as I shake his hand. “Hi Raleigh, I’m Christian Prince...”

In The Stars: Kindle | Nook
In The Now: Kindle | Nook
Joan Duszynski lives in Virginia with her husband and their three kids. Woods surround her home and she loves the privacy and quiet it brings. She wasn’t always a reader, so that moment when she picked up a book and found herself engrossed in its pages and unable to put it down will never be forgotten. It eventually led her to want to try and write and share stories of her own, in hopes that others will find themselves reading and getting lost inside of them. Thanks can’t be expressed enough for your time and interest. Please feel free to connect with the author either through Email, Twitter, or Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment