Welcome and thanks

♠ Posted by Unknown at 11:31 PM
Welcome to my page. Whether you've had a chance to read my books yet or not thank you for stopping by.

From the books I've read,  written, and loved to the people I've met through the world of books, it's all been amazing and it takes me away to a wonderful place in so many different ways. You read the words laid out across the pages or screen or maybe you prefer hearing them audibly either way they grab you and sometimes you're lucky enough to come across one that never lets you go. They become sugh a big part of you and it's an honor any time I ever hear in any way that one of my books felt real to someone or that they just truly loved the characters and their story. The people that have made up the stories of my In The Moments Series have become a major part of me too and they feel real to me, I love it when I feel they are talking to me and want to get their words and actions out. To some this might sound crazy. To me it's purely amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment